These cookies are awesome. No grains. No processed sugar. Lots of fat.
I found the recipe on the Marks Daily Apple Forum (sorry can’t find original post!) and have been using it to make baked goodness ever since. One of these every now and then with my morning coffee is a nice treat.
Paleoness: Not for those sensitive to sugar. But otherwise great.
1 and1/4 cup Almond Flour/Meal
1/4 teaspoon Salt
1/4 teaspoon Baking Soda
1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract (optional)
1/4 teaspoon Cinnamon
1 large Egg
1/4 cup Honey
1/4 cup Dark Choc Chips/Pecans/Macadamia/Whatever You Want
- Pre-Heat oven to about 190°C (375 F)
- Put all dry ingredients together and mix well.
- Add Egg and Honey and mix until smooth and consistent.
- Add some baking paper to a tray and put tablespoons of the sticky mixture about 5cm apart.
- Bake for 10-15mins depending on how you like them.
- Leave to cool before eating.